- Sponsored the Airdrie Angel Program
- Sponsored an Entrepreneur with this year's SMARTStart program
- Hosted several FUNtastic, Off The Clock Networking events at some stellar venues throughout Airdrie.
- Participated, Donated or Assisted in various Local Fundraisers & Events.
We've learned about:
- Health Spending Accounts
- How to optimize your credit rating if you're self employed and seeking a Mortgage
- Demystifying SEO
- Marketing Strategies
- Mental Health Resources
- Networking Do's & Don'ts
- Small Business Lobbying... just to name a few.
We've brainstormed and collaborated on various topics like:
- Managing a Bad Review on Social Media
- How to avoid Client Cancellations
- Work/Life Balance
- Employee Recruitment & Retention
- Business Development... etc.
It's been a great year with an amazing and fun group. Thank you to everyone who presented and/or contributed. The gift of your time and expertise is what makes our lunches so informative and enjoyable.
*Don't forget that we have 1 session left for the Health Foundation before we break for the summer. After that, we look forward to seeing everyone again in the fall.
The 2015-2016 TAN Group