President: Keith Wilkinson – Investors Group
Vice President: Jennifer Benner – Benner Database Designs
Treasurer & Secretary: Shilo Storey – RE/MAX Real Estate (Central)
Social Media: Lois Jones – Here’s the Scoop
Events Co-ordinator: Colette Storms – Summerhill Florist Ltd
Events Co-ordinator: Colleen Reid – Reidesign Home Staging
Marketing Committee Director: Clayton Falk – Effective Solutions
We wish to extend a huge “Thank You!” to Tony Gize from Airdrie Canvas for all his hard work last year as President. We are sad to see him step down but we wish him all the best in his future endeavours.
Some other highlights included:
- A presentation by the Calgary Catholic Immigration Services (CCIS) – A non-profit organization that assists immigrants and refugees with their integration into Canadian society. They are a fantastic resource for hiring and staffing solutions.
- An information session hosted by the City of Airdrie on the new Organics Program.
- A motivational seminar put on by Business Coach Phil Gilkes
- A Business Financials seminar given by Bruce Tannas with Community Futures West.
- The launch of the new Think Airdrie Networking website and beautiful logo design by Robyn Pearson with A Friend Indeed.
We also hosted several presentations by our own members giving us a great overview of their companies and their expertise in their respective fields. With the new TAN website we will be showcasing these seminars in our Events page which we are excited to share in the upcoming fall session.
While TAN is on break we are certainly not idle. Look for several of our members in the Airdrie Parade today (Happy Canada Day) and the upcoming Alberta Summer Games. We are also setting up a booth at the Airdrie Festival September 6th so feel free to stop by and say, “Hi!”
Have a great summer!!!